CeraVe 100% Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 | Face Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide for Sensitive Skin | With Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, and Ceramides | 2.5 oz
About this item
- [ BROAD SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN FOR FACE ] 100% Mineral-based sunscreen, also known as a physical sunscreen, reflects UVA/UVB rays to help protect the skin. Developed with dermatologists by CeraVe Skincare.
- [ MINERAL SUNSCREEN APPLICATION ] Physical sunscreens can often leave a white cast when applied in thick layers. For best results, apply CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen evenly to the entire face and neck in thin layers and thoroughly massage into skin. Suitable for use under foundation and face makeup.
- [ HAWAII COMPLIANT SUNSCREEN ] Oxybenzone free, avobenzone free, and benzene free, this sunscreen contains physical filters Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and can become damaged with sun exposure. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ GENTLE FORMULA ] Formula is oil free, fragrance free, noncomedogenic, and suitable for sensitive skin. Recommended by both the Skin Cancer Foundation and National Eczema Association as an effective, broad spectrum sunscreen.
There are no reviews yet.